Employee Welfare Activities
(Mega Vaccination Drive for Employees to fight against COVID-19)
Sahasra Group firmly believes in ‘Employee health, safety & well-being’ and our employees are at the heart of our operations. Following its guiding principle of giving back and caring, Sahasra Group organized a mega vaccination drive as a preventive measure against COVID with an aim to cover 100% eligible employees. The company has committed to being at the forefront of providing all support in the fight against COVID.
The management would like to thank all the employees of the company for giving their best and for their commitment to the operations during this tough period, to keep the company operations up and running to serve all our customers. Therefore, the management has decided to take the following steps in the favour of employee welfare for all our group company employees.
- The company shall reimburse the vaccination costs for all the employees who have already taken vaccine shots or will be taking the same as per the government guidelines. This shall be in effect from the date of February 1 so that back dated expenses of vaccination shall be covered.
- All those employees who are on leave due to being COVID + either themselves or due to a family member being COVID +, their attendance will not be marked absent during the days they are not coming provided a valid COVID + report is produced.
- The company shall also reimburse all the expenses for all those who are COVID + provided they produce a valid COVID + report. This shall be applicable to all Sahasra Group employees only.
- The company shall work on a plan to build up a stock of oxygen cylinders as a backup for those who may need the same.
- The company shall use its bulk buying power to procure essential supplies and medicines at affordable rates to distribute to its employees.
HR & ADMIN Team